Cremation outpaces traditional burial in the United States. As more people choose cremation when end-of-life planning, questions arise about the process and planning. That’s why we created this new guide, Everything You Wanted to Know About Cremation (But Were Afraid to Ask).
- An explanation of cremation and cremation terms
- Facts about cremation
- The importance and benefits of cremation planning
- How a cremation society works
- Why families choose to witness the cremation of a loved one
- Cremated remains options
- Reducing cremation’s carbon footprint